Tuesday, July 02, 2013

six- constrained

this is the prettiest word to describe you.
yet it doesn't describe you.
it is just that I sincerely wish I had been
constrained
the time I thought it 'nice' to date you and be with you.
I really wish I had not.
even though you might have your good points,
paints well, drives well, talks well, works well, spends well,
everything you do is like, well, ok.
can't say you are a fake
you just lack soul or something.

i'd rather be constrained than be with you.
actually, I wish I was constrained to a beautiful body
me in black mesh bra, no panties
tied down
carress this body.
a tall fierce  man.
lady is a punk
lady is thirsty she wants to hump.

i'd rather be constrained than to be with you.
tiny man, with a tiny heart
and this amaizing will to live.
ugh.

i'd rather be constrained
to a clever intellectual, that is desperate to find his soul
and hear the wisdom of a tree
because so much cleverness makes him sick.
and he is constantly mad at me
not because im free,
but because he is far too clever not to.

anyways,
I'd rather be constrained than to be or write about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment