Tuesday, June 25, 2013

five - Junkies

A junky is a lost soul that craves for more
A junky wants to feel and see it all.
Some junkies can not love.

FAr away he wants to be, I just want to kiss his lips
have him kiss my face,
even though I haven't tried the things you've tried.
Done the things you've done, I want to feel like
we are one (won).

Want to think I am the FIrst girl you've loved.
Except you wont love me,
you'll run away and say/claim it is for my own good.
fuck you, don't protect me.
fuck you, don't tell me who I should or should not love.
fuck you, I wanna be and fuck with you.

FOr the first time I saw you
I saw no junky
I saw a delicious man
that dreamt of mountains,
our indigenous ancestors,
who could wear a mustache like any other.

A junky is not a junky and nothing more.
I could/ have loved a junky
just don't forsake me.
Instead treat me sweets and happy pills
Let us dive in oblivion together.

No comments:

Post a Comment