Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Broken Tights

Friday, January 07, 2011
Broken Tights
My broken tights.
I wasn’t ready for the action,
It took me by surprise. Opened my legs as I felt his fingers crawling
through my loins. Pressure, reaction.  
The sight of a young man sucking licking slowly my nipples, in joy.  He is at peace. He’s found a home.
Take me savage. Make me violent. Hear my roar of desire.
More, more.
 It only lasted a few hours. Three to be exact. I would have wanted a whole night.
A whole lifetime of pleasure, it’s so divine.
Constant interruptions, cell phones, alarms, regrets.
I regret none! I’ve wanted him for so long.
Ask me, where is your man? And I’ll tell thee, “He is not home, he is not with me. I want him far. Away from me.”
Enraged crowd don’t scoll me, for I believe I must stay true to the heart. To the feeling, to the pulse, to his fingers.
The crawly fingers that want more, deeper. The crawly fingers of a young man that find their way into the insides of a young woman.
Cheat! Cheat! I longed for the action.
Cheat! Cheat! Im cheating my heart, my pulse and my desire.
Blame me not for my hot adventure. Blame me yet for this constant neglection.
I shall blame my broken tights, peeping holes into my rosy wet lips.
Regret not. Not thee.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment