Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Hang on / Hang. Gone

hey girl, if you are so fearless, take your heart off your head.

I met this P.E teacher, she was a young beautiful and argentinian. Zarpada. She tried to teach me the facts of love, or rather, the facts of control and male domination. She was a brilliant fearless bitch. Her instinct was on, her game was cocky but effective. I listened and decided to hold a restraint over myself. My impulse. Maybe play some chess, so I'd know how to turn heads and maybe break constrains. Don't mind about regrets. And primarly, since we are females, preserving the virginal image that is so very much required.

I was stunned. I had never heard a girl talk the way she did. And trust me, I've talked and overheard plenty of girls. It was this incredible disregard for moral and feelings. For her it was a matter of who was in control. And being a P.E teacher it is no surprise she'd have a competitive nature. I really don't think people were actually fooled, but I am certain they allowed her to play her games without giving her the scarlet letter.
And I have never been able. Not really.

I've been tamed. I've always acted upon the promise of love
and good feelings.
I guess I haven't really lost,
I've been dumped,
been forgotten, neglected, taken for granted.
But there is no loss in that, it is a game in which we all gain.

I was determined to learn a little from her schemes, act upon lust
and forget love, it would come, if it was to come.
And I guess I have been quite keen to it.
My aim isn't to be as her,
for I will never have a competitive nature,
I will never care about being demure and respected
if you wanna call me a bitch, I might as well deserve it.
And I will never be as cold.
I just wanna gain sexual expirience
become a sex god,
keep healthy and joyful. That is pretty much all.

No comments:

Post a Comment