Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Three - Absent Minded

The boy in that punk show
when I knew he liked me,
it was my ego what gained.
So pretty in the outside,
never gave myself the chance to understand what was going in the inside.
Though I think way back then, I was beggining to comprehend.

Adolescent lust, there is nothing like it.
A virginal body is feeling for the very first time, fire.
As we play to press our lips against eachother,
and learn how to heat up the temperature of our bodies
I am also learning that my mind
IS SO FUCKED UP,
and it can play evil schemes just as well.
Guess some girls do need to play it slow.
Things I will never explain.
Things you might know,
things may be forgiven.

Your sexy attitude remains, always posing and looking soooooo hot.
You are a cool game
which I can't ever follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment