Thursday, April 09, 2015

wreck less

wreck less beauty that sparks
I cannot spare you
my blood is my kiss
my skin longs for your yearning.

Which of my scars screams your name?  None.
It is in my eyes where I learned to love you.  It is in my brain,
it thinks it knows what is behind every of your gestures.
It is in my ears which you've enamoured taking them each time  to a new and better adventure!
My hands must hold you and create words/worlds that portray  you.

I am young and I bleed
irregular cycles
there is no way on telling time
unless the time is now.

Don't trust my word
Trust my writing.
wreck less (silent)  I'm fading.
Came with a gift and a purpose
but for me it is idle play
if I can't be your idol.

Scorn, wretched and reckless
when there is no beauty that sparks.
I want to be your mirror.

Her youth is no promise
Her fixed solitude is what's tantalizing.
She finds success in loving.

and when it stops,  it stops.
Blood keeps on dripping
and hair will keep on growing.




No comments:

Post a Comment