Thursday, July 26, 2007

Prue

they say: always listen to your heart.
but my heart tends to fall for the sickest and craziest
maybe im just used to it... Anyway, I think I should stop. Today Im safe at home, alone. But eventually Im gonna have to share my life, I wish to share my life with somebody, and Ill stop being safe. Share my bed with some crazy asswhole, with some hurting pervert.
I am a prue, walking santity. I am the contradiction of the world Ive decided to surround myself. Ive seen almost nobody is perfect, and those who are stop being it after a while.

I used to be the crazy one now im just this simple
close minded
prue

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:46 PM

    La primera vez que sentí tu falta, tenía una funda de pétalos de rosa en mis manos, y mi único deseo era lanzarlos contra los carros en la calle, como un raro enloquecido después de la muerte de su prometida, el día de su boda. Pero no lo hice; sabía que vivías todavía.

    La vez que más sentí tu falta, mis manos estaban vacías, así que se llenaron de sí mismas hasta hacerse puños, y golpeé mi pecho con ellos hasta que me desmayé. Desperté, y ya nunca más volví a sentir el pecho.

    La última vez que sentí tu falta, te estaba viendo a los ojos y algo no estaba allí. Lo que más me dolió de la última vez que sentí tu falta, fue que no la hayas sentido conmigo.

    ReplyDelete